Outlander

Outlander - Diana Gabaldon I honestly can't remember the last time I enjoyed a book this much. I was literally laughing and crying along with the characters and I really felt stressed out for their future and what would happen to them.
I love the setting, even though I've never been to Scotland, I love anything to do with the place, and I fell head over heels in love with Jamie, of course. He's funny and passionate and stubborn and real, in a way. Claire I found a bit boring at first, but she's grown on me and her character has also grown through the book. I do think that the emotion she describes for Frank feels flat and listless, even though she insists that she does love him too.
It's just really an awesome adventure with no holds barred. It's not like in a fairytale where everything is just rosy and there are parts where the good guys don't win, and I find it refreshing because it makes it more real. Every time I think of this book it gives me a good feeling, and I wish I could rate it higher.